Phoenix Maplewood Better Understanding with Self Expierence
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Esaro was probably right, his shoulder wound was looked terrible.  She sighed, thinking of what she could do to help him, but decided till she did think of what to use she would answer the male’s question about what the name of the herb he just ate was.

“Horsetail.”  She replied distractedly, feeling fear worm in her gut.  Her anger with Esaro was held off for know, right now she would focus on figuring out who to solve the problem of his ugly looking shoulder wound.  What could she use?  She clenched her jaw as anxiety coursed through her.  How could she possibly solve this?

Spring racked her mind for answers, finally she came up with one, although it would not cease his pain for a while, the therapy and rehab would hopefully heal it over time.  “Esaro I want you to do your best to keep off that shoulder best you can, but every day at noon I want you exercise it by rolling it first.”  Spring demonstrated the movement by simply moving her shoulder up and down in a circle motion.  Then I want you to try to hunt, putting as much weight as you can muster, not as much as you want, as much as you can but not to the breaking point.”  She paused for a brief moment.  “In a few days time I want you to inform me on how your stretches are going and I will provide you with more stretches depending on that.”  Spring explained.

“Any questions?”  She asked, wanting all of this information to be entirely clear to Esaro so he would know one hundred percent on what he had to do, as keeping this shoulder useable or intact could very well depend on these strengthening rehab sessions.

Messages In This Thread
Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Esaro - February 28, 2016, 08:02 AM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Spring - February 28, 2016, 11:55 AM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Esaro - February 28, 2016, 02:47 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Spring - February 28, 2016, 03:20 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Esaro - February 28, 2016, 04:00 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Spring - February 28, 2016, 04:12 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Esaro - February 28, 2016, 05:27 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Spring - February 28, 2016, 11:05 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Esaro - February 29, 2016, 10:43 AM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Spring - February 29, 2016, 06:57 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Spring - March 03, 2016, 09:50 PM