Sleeping Dragon this world was built on blood and battles (just like you)
blood must have blood
24 Posts
Ooc —
Having scouted for Thurinwethil, Snacha barely made it back in time to hear the heda speak of the group to their north. Snacha had been watching the area for them, keeping an eye on the neutral lands between Drageda and the unwelcome group, in case anything went awry. If it did happen, then she'd call for Thurin or Gyda, and reinforcements would arrive promptly. However, that wasn't the case. Nothing happened at all. A few deer roamed the land, and she saw a few hawks circle the blue skies above, but no wolves showed. Nothing unusual happened that might require the leaders' attention.

So when Thurin called for the Drageda clan to come forth and meet with her, Snacha left her outpost and trekked across the land, quiet as ever. She sat near Thurin, ears and eyes turned toward her, though she noted who was there - and who was not. Though it was almost laughable to say so aloud, Snacha volunteered herself verbally for the benefit of the others. "I volunteer myself, Heda." Then she looked toward Lucani, nodding to show she understood her reservations. "But if my limited healing skills are needed here, I will remain. Whatever the heda wishes."
Messages In This Thread
RE: this world was built on blood and battles (just like you) - by Snacha - March 04, 2016, 08:28 PM