Phoenix Maplewood Better Understanding with Self Expierence
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Esaro’s question brought back some very painful, still pretty fresh memories, all the layers that she had always kept up just seemed to shatter.  Her shoulders slumped and her eyes faded to a rather depressed look.  “My Mother taught me, she and everyone else from that pack are dead now.”  She almost said:  and it was all my fault.  But she stopped herself.  “After they all died, I just taught myself, by testing herbs on myself.  Luckily there were no poisonous plants.”  Spring’s voice was rather flat, monotone.  Her once enthusiastic self had just broken to show the truth beneath.  She pinned her ears, as memories seemed to flood her.  Horrible horrific memories... she squeezed her eyes shut.  Go away!  Go away!  Go away!  She screamed in her mind, trying to push all of the memories away, but more just came rushing like a waterfall.  Finally they retreated and she opened her eyes.  

She slowly began to morph back into the Spring she had been moments ago, loosing the depressed look in her eyes and straightening her posture once more.  “Sorry.”  She murmured, there really wasn’t much more to say after having a mental breakdown.  Then she nodded.  “Saving lives is quite a gift I suppose.  I’ll have to resume my lessons with you and Luna soon."
Messages In This Thread
Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Esaro - February 28, 2016, 08:02 AM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Spring - February 28, 2016, 11:55 AM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Esaro - February 28, 2016, 02:47 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Spring - February 28, 2016, 03:20 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Esaro - February 28, 2016, 04:00 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Spring - February 28, 2016, 04:12 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Esaro - February 28, 2016, 05:27 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Spring - February 28, 2016, 11:05 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Esaro - February 29, 2016, 10:43 AM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Spring - February 29, 2016, 06:57 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Spring - March 05, 2016, 10:57 AM