Phoenix Maplewood If I sit still, maybe I'll get out of here
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Had Reek been able to open his swollen eyelids, they would have blinked in rapid succession. Saena withdrew the comfort that Reek so dearly craved and her voice became cold like ice. Initially, Reek was confused by the sudden change in Saena's temperament, but when the words side bitch came out of her mouth, the peices of the puzzle clicked firmly into place. His tryst with Tavi had not gone unnoticed.

She knew.

Heart seizing in the pit of Reek's stomach and breath hitching in his throat, Reek opened his swollen mouth to speak, but no words came. In fact, he had absolutly no idea what to say. Reek's first instinct was to lie through his teeth; thus protecting his mateship, family, and the house of cards he was constructing, but at the same time he knew there was no use digging the hole he had made for himself any deeper by trying to bullshit Saena when she already knew.

He had been able to compartmentalize his actions - making it easier to cope - but Saena brought both sides of Reek tumbling down in a cataclysmic display. Warm, fat tears began to stream from Reek's swollen eyelids. "I really fucked up," he choked out, repeating what he had said earlier, but this time he knew Saena would know exactly what he was referring to. He had indeed fucked up— even more-so than the time he brought coyotes to the Maplewood. There was no use rationalizing his actions; Reek would assume his guilt.
Messages In This Thread
If I sit still, maybe I'll get out of here - by Reek - March 08, 2016, 09:17 AM
RE: If I sit still, maybe I'll get out of here - by Reek - March 12, 2016, 10:54 AM