Duskfire Glacier don't let me be gone
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Dark eyes search the woman’s face as she speaks, announcing their message had been received. Reek had already paid her a visit to confirm what she sent back with Esaro, confirming the terms of their agreement had not changed. What might have given them a little comfort to be near each other changed to a kill order should either wolf cross the river. Her own knew not to go below and if they did, their fate would be met the same as if a phoenix were to cross north of the river. 

It surprises her, however, when she wishes death upon the wolf that committed the crime. Her brows burrow between her eyes in concern, confusion, and she can’t help but wonder exactly what goes on within the maplewood. 

“You’re safe,” she acknowledges first, nodding her head a little. She forces herself to ease further into a more neutral position and offers a slight shake of her tail before she stills, as if she had to prove. 

Questions bubble behind her lips that she debates over, whether or not it is appropriate to ask. If it had been her, she doubts she would answer, but for some reason she feels a mild concern for the wolf she could have easily taken the life of. The maplewood had not been good to him, Reek failed him as a leader and then continued to seek punishment. And this female feels his death is warranted for a mistake he really can’t be blamed for. 

“Esaro confessed he did not know about the agreement. Why does he get the blame?”
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
don't let me be gone - by RIP Tavi - March 05, 2016, 07:02 PM
RE: don't let me be gone - by Antumbra - March 05, 2016, 07:39 PM
RE: don't let me be gone - by RIP Tavi - March 05, 2016, 07:46 PM
RE: don't let me be gone - by Antumbra - March 13, 2016, 09:11 PM
RE: don't let me be gone - by RIP Tavi - March 14, 2016, 12:35 AM
RE: don't let me be gone - by Antumbra - March 14, 2016, 12:46 AM
RE: don't let me be gone - by RIP Tavi - March 14, 2016, 01:21 AM
RE: don't let me be gone - by Antumbra - March 14, 2016, 01:36 AM