Broken Boulder Drumbeat
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The male’s response causes a slight tilt of her head but she brushes it off, ears twitching on her head for sounds around her while she considers the questions she is given back. She’d grown up solely in Seageda and for a good majority of her life, isolated from most things while her training took place and precedent over everything else. Protection, survival, belonging to wolves that would ultimately trust her as their leader to keep them safe. A place where battle and war isn’t uncommon and distance from one clan to another is a big deal. 

The Teekon, however, hadn’t proven to be quite so brutal but that doesn’t erase everything beaten and engrained into her mind and it wouldn’t change how she leads her wolves. "If they have intentions of encouraching on my land, I need to know," she decides. Sleeping Dragon may be hers but now that the land north of the river is off limits to the southern pack, she feels partial to the neutral territories surrounding her own and a mental claim of where her wolves are free to roam safely.

Thuringwethil takes a deep breath as he moves on, explaining the wolf did not pass along his name. She nods, just slightly, before looking else where. “Thank you,” is all she manages before she decides to move on.

awkward thurin is awkward :x
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
Drumbeat - by ZC19 - February 27, 2016, 05:43 PM
RE: Drumbeat - by Antumbra - February 28, 2016, 05:26 PM
RE: Drumbeat - by ZC19 - February 28, 2016, 11:56 PM
RE: Drumbeat - by Antumbra - March 01, 2016, 02:06 PM
RE: Drumbeat - by ZC19 - March 01, 2016, 09:21 PM
RE: Drumbeat - by Antumbra - March 02, 2016, 07:59 AM
RE: Drumbeat - by ZC19 - March 02, 2016, 08:31 AM