Phoenix Maplewood If I sit still, maybe I'll get out of here
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
It's been a good run :').  RIP Saeek.

In a single, heartbreaking moment, the flame of their seven month mateship was extinguished in the wake of Reek's transgressions. His heart felt as if it stopped beating in his chest. Body going cold, Reek's flow of tears stopped— taking their place, only stunned silence. He couldn't blame her or her anger; it was rightful. Their mateship had been unorthodox at best, but his vow to remain faithful was clear. Breaking his oath had in turn broken his family.  

He had no argument, nor defense of his actions. He remained tucked in a swollen ball on the ground, defeated. Broken.

Losing the one source of light in Reek's life may have broken him down, but to be forced from his pack; from his unborn children, he knew this would kill him. Of course, he felt he deserved it, but he refused to lose his family in full. Knowing in her anger, she may follow through with forcing him out (despite needing someone else to help run the pack while pregnant), he worried deeply. "Our children detherve to know thier father," he answered, voice heavy with defeat. "Let me show you I can thtill be a good dad— Let me watch them grow up... And after," his voice hitched in his throat, cracking with grief. "If you still want me too, I'll leave." The Maplewood was his home. Saena was his home, but if it was what she wished, he would understand.
Messages In This Thread
If I sit still, maybe I'll get out of here - by Reek - March 08, 2016, 09:17 AM
RE: If I sit still, maybe I'll get out of here - by Reek - March 14, 2016, 09:23 PM