Neverwinter Forest all around the world
252 Posts
Ooc —
As Charon mediated, Eshe listened and nodded her head. She understood that now; FitzDutiful had told them as much. I totally get that. When we met up with FitzDutiful, he said that, too. We just got off to a rocky start. It happens sometimes. But we're all after peace so everything is settled and since then... nothin'! so thus far, the leader had made good on his word. She was still wary, given the events that transpired last time, but since she had decided to trust them... she did just that. Since Charon knew so much, she thought he'd know if they were the sort to, well, lie and massacre if it suited them. She certainly trusted the Ostrega... by proxy, since he was family. The only family she had left. Eshe had to grin at what he next said and laughed a little bit. We did! We just got off on the wrong foot is all. I think it was the second day we'd been there, and he came stormin' in, angry that we hadn't come to his borders first to meet him! I hadn't gotten to that neck of the woods yet, so I didn't know what he was talking about, but if he'd given it another day, heck, even some hours!, we sure would've done just that. But I'm supposin' on account of the comin' kids he wasn't thinkin' all that straight. He said so, when we met again again, and apologized too... I think we're straight but, I don't know him that well. Eshe had no thanks to give the trespassing wolf, since everything probably would have been peachy had that never happened. They'd just have that trust there, untested but true for it.

Eshe hadn't noted the tension upon Charon in her excitement. Her eyes were for Scimitar, and she nosed him excitedly, tail waving, physically saying, this is family!!!! be sweet!!! give 'em your best smile!!!! Oh, was that dirt on his shoulder? She swiped it off in a quick gesture before she turned and beamed at Charon. Well, you're the first of my family my mate has ever met! Nevermind the fact that everyone else was dead: one was alive!!! It was like... it was like introducing Scimitar to her mother, for Eshe, who desperately wanted the both of them to approve. The Frostfur all but pranced in place. We should... we should all go for a hunt or something sometime, the three of us, if you guys want to, I mean--when my ma and pa were around, they always celebrated new family or homecomin' with a hunt, and, she was breathless. She'd never gotten to do that with her family, because, well, they weren't around anymore. They'd never know Scimitar. Charon was all she got left; she didn't know if Bhreac was alive, anymore, but the Ostrega before her was something of a beacon. I mean, only if you guys want, her tail wagged a bit.
Messages In This Thread
all around the world - by Charon - February 29, 2016, 10:07 AM
RE: all around the world - by Eshe RIP - February 29, 2016, 10:33 AM
RE: all around the world - by Charon - March 01, 2016, 02:08 AM
RE: all around the world - by Eshe RIP - March 01, 2016, 09:44 AM
RE: all around the world - by Charon - March 01, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: all around the world - by Eshe RIP - March 01, 2016, 10:31 AM
RE: all around the world - by Charon - March 01, 2016, 11:09 AM
RE: all around the world - by Eshe RIP - March 01, 2016, 11:32 AM
RE: all around the world - by Charon - March 02, 2016, 03:00 AM
RE: all around the world - by Eshe RIP - March 08, 2016, 10:51 AM
RE: all around the world - by Charon - March 09, 2016, 06:40 AM