Phoenix Maplewood Grace, beauty, and other girly synonyms.
She Made Broken Look Beautiful & Strong Look Invincible. She Walked With The Universe On Her Shoulders & Made It Look Like A Pair Of Wings.
363 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Grace followed the arctic females lead, sitting down on her right haunch to let her left hind leg sprawl comfortably. 
            "I think I'm a pretty good hunter, even considering a bit of a bum leg. I met a lone elder who taught me how to hunt despite it, told me to go and join a pack. She pointed me in this direction, but she didn't have a distinctive scent on her like she was of a pack."
She glanced down at the limb, severely scarred and slightly morphed up of where it should be on a "normal" wolf.
                 "But my main trade would be healer. I prefer to mend rather than hurt, even if I am good at hunting." 
It felt... Well, good, to open up for once. She figured, being in a pack, she would learn to be able to do such a thing with at least someone; perhaps if this wolf was like her, or at least could respect her, maybe they would make a bond."
Messages In This Thread
RE: Grace, beauty, and other girly synonyms. - by Grace - March 17, 2016, 04:09 AM
RE: Grace, beauty, and other girly synonyms. - by Grace - March 19, 2016, 10:40 AM
RE: Grace, beauty, and other girly synonyms. - by Grace - March 19, 2016, 01:26 PM
RE: Grace, beauty, and other girly synonyms. - by Grace - March 19, 2016, 04:15 PM
RE: Grace, beauty, and other girly synonyms. - by Grace - March 19, 2016, 06:37 PM
RE: Grace, beauty, and other girly synonyms. - by Grace - March 19, 2016, 10:45 PM
RE: Grace, beauty, and other girly synonyms. - by Grace - March 21, 2016, 02:42 PM