Emberflame Ridge I'm not alive if I'm lonely
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Went ahead and wrapped this up for us. c: Minor PP of them leaving~

The girl's ears had perked up noticeably, attention being drawn back to the male as he chuckled. It was a type of sound that she rather enjoyed hearing, and it was enough to lift her spirits once more. It was disappointing, of course, that the stranger had departed so suddenly, but it was by no means a loss on their part. Asterr did not wish to force anyone into a conversation, much preferring that no living being have it's free will taken away. That mindset, combined with the tones of the male's chuckles, had her letting the situation go. It would be set aside and left to diminish within her memory, for there was no point in remembering an encounter that hadn't even produced a name.

Shortly after, a frown had settled into her companion's features, his comment that it'd accompanied earning a small nod. "I suppose it would be for the best if we head back now," she'd agreed, able to come up with no reason to stay. "I doubt she was a spy, but we can never be too careful." An amused smile fell into it's rightful place across her lips, before the girl turned and began the trek back home. She would keep an even pace with Jolon throughout the entirety of it, perhaps even striking up some moments of small talk on the way, before they had made it back into the territory unharmed. From there she would temporarily part ways with him, tending to her duties until they were given the opportunity to, once again, spend some time together.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
I'm not alive if I'm lonely - by Jolon - January 21, 2016, 03:55 PM
RE: I'm not alive if I'm lonely - by Asterr - January 22, 2016, 12:23 AM
RE: I'm not alive if I'm lonely - by Indigo - January 23, 2016, 12:42 PM
RE: I'm not alive if I'm lonely - by Jolon - January 23, 2016, 02:28 PM
RE: I'm not alive if I'm lonely - by Asterr - January 24, 2016, 11:04 AM
RE: I'm not alive if I'm lonely - by Jolon - February 16, 2016, 10:55 AM
RE: I'm not alive if I'm lonely - by Asterr - February 17, 2016, 06:24 PM
RE: I'm not alive if I'm lonely - by Jolon - March 11, 2016, 07:42 PM