Firefly Glen caesar cannot be a fool
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
A new pack, eh? Well, if they've been around for as long as Potema has been gone, their presence would have already been noticed by Burke and the Dark Brotherhood. Besides, Potema was not interested in gaining any information for the Brotherhood. For once, she smiled because she was happy for her friend. I'm glad to hear it She said, legitimately happy for Charon. Managing a pack through winter was tough; managing one as a child was even tougher. Potema looked over Charon's shoulder to the mountain, her single eye straining in the darkness to see the towering spire in the distance. Don't you get cold up there? And your paws must be aching. She teased. She couldn't imagine living on a mountain, but then again, most people couldn't imagine living in eternal darkness.

Hah, Goober? Interesting name, but I haven't met anyone bearing it. I would have remembered. She would have remembered laughing in his face, that's for sure. But I'll contact you if I catch wind of him. Potema would make sure of that. Unless Goober was a new Blackfeather wolf. Then she would have to reconsider. But until then, she would keep that a promise.

Me? Well, my mother passed over the winter. It was a blood sickness — I'm not sure if it was from her pregnancy or something else. But ever since they I've been travelling. It was hard to stay at home. Potema felt a pleased stirring in her brain and she relished the pride her goddess had with her now. It wasn't that far from the truth, but it hid it as well. Now I'm back.
Messages In This Thread
caesar cannot be a fool - by Charon - March 15, 2016, 04:53 AM
RE: caesar cannot be a fool - by Potema - March 19, 2016, 05:01 PM
RE: caesar cannot be a fool - by Charon - March 20, 2016, 01:31 PM
RE: caesar cannot be a fool - by Potema - March 20, 2016, 09:55 PM
RE: caesar cannot be a fool - by Charon - March 21, 2016, 02:36 AM
RE: caesar cannot be a fool - by Potema - March 24, 2016, 03:48 PM
RE: caesar cannot be a fool - by Charon - March 25, 2016, 05:23 AM
RE: caesar cannot be a fool - by Potema - March 27, 2016, 01:24 PM
RE: caesar cannot be a fool - by Charon - March 30, 2016, 01:59 AM
RE: caesar cannot be a fool - by Potema - April 01, 2016, 12:11 PM
RE: caesar cannot be a fool - by Charon - April 06, 2016, 12:20 PM