Larksong Grotto what are we made of but hunger and rage?
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The relationship between Reek’s former pack and his new were largely unknown to the young leader. He hadn’t been too concerned the last time they met. They weren’t chasing him away and now, he’d remained close enough to cause a problem; tension, at least. Tension she already had with the Phoenix wolves were largely back to being unresolved in Reek’s absence and she’d put off approaching them. A call from the river could be heard in Sleeping Dragon but the other way around—unsure exactly where the maplewood was located, she wasn’t sure her’s would even reach.

When Reek presented his dilemma, Thuringwethil inhaled a slow breath and held it in her chest. Children. 

Her tongue slipped from her muzzle as she exhaled, masking the new information for her to consider. Grinding her teeth down once she’d tighten her jaw, she can’t help the swing of her head to glance back at Warbone to determine whether or not he was even listening though she knew he would be. Thuringwethil turned back toward the other male. A decision couldn’t be made without discussing it with Gyda first, even if she felt the other woman had little decision when it came to Drageda

“A coalition,” she offered. What coalition Seageda had were no longer, even if she had faithful followers. Even if she asked them, they would say yes—that she was sure—but their distance did little to benefit Drageda on a larger scale. With Gavriel and his crew at her doorstep, she knew she could bring them but for now she focused on the new life before her. A way to do it right. “Become one with Drageda; your wolves will become mine and I will treat them as I do my own in Sleeping Dragon.” 

Thuringwethil’s posture became more solemn—if it were even possible—and her eyes narrowed at the weight of her words presented: “But if Phoenix—or anyone—moves on us, your weakness for your children cannot be a hindrance.”
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
what are we made of but hunger and rage? - by Antumbra - March 24, 2016, 06:51 PM
RE: what are we made of but hunger and rage? - by Reek - March 24, 2016, 08:30 PM
RE: what are we made of but hunger and rage? - by Reek - March 26, 2016, 08:28 PM
RE: what are we made of but hunger and rage? - by Reek - March 27, 2016, 12:26 PM
RE: what are we made of but hunger and rage? - by Reek - March 31, 2016, 10:45 AM
RE: what are we made of but hunger and rage? - by Antumbra - March 31, 2016, 06:32 PM
RE: what are we made of but hunger and rage? - by Reek - March 31, 2016, 11:38 PM
RE: what are we made of but hunger and rage? - by Reek - April 01, 2016, 10:50 AM
RE: what are we made of but hunger and rage? - by Reek - April 02, 2016, 03:15 PM