Larksong Grotto what are we made of but hunger and rage?
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
There’s a palpable change in the atmosphere and Thuringwethil feels herself stiffen a little more. Her ears twitch upon her head but she holds them forward, though she doesn’t expect Reek to advance with Warbone behind her. He may have a pack behind him, but where are they? A quick glance behind him, surveying the area once more, leaves him empty-handed and while the threat may not be there, she can’t help but clear her exits anyway. 

Instead, he questions her and she rolls the question over in her head. She doesn’t know who Tavi is and the fact he left this piece of information out doesn’t settle well. She isn’t here, discussing this prospective alliance, and she can’t help but wonder just how much say the other has. Then again, is it not the same with Gyda? With a step back, whatever Reek’s decision, nothing would be final until she spoke with the queen of Sleeping Dragon but by the looks of it, the dark male doesn’t follow along with her ideas.

“You want my wolves to protect you but you do not want to return it,” she tells him, irritation hanging in her voice. “Your hierarchy and your land is your own but the coalition is mine and if my wolves stand next to yours, yours will do the same.” Had he expected to come out of this meeting with her blindly leading her wolves into something she doesn’t fully comprehend with nothing to benefit her? It had not been his presentation from the beginning but she waits it out, giving him the chance to explain once she’s finished. "The grotto's submission to me does not change your rule."

1 - clearly idk what tense i want to write in and 2 - you get my 300th post.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
what are we made of but hunger and rage? - by Antumbra - March 24, 2016, 06:51 PM
RE: what are we made of but hunger and rage? - by Reek - March 24, 2016, 08:30 PM
RE: what are we made of but hunger and rage? - by Reek - March 26, 2016, 08:28 PM
RE: what are we made of but hunger and rage? - by Reek - March 27, 2016, 12:26 PM
RE: what are we made of but hunger and rage? - by Reek - March 31, 2016, 10:45 AM
RE: what are we made of but hunger and rage? - by Reek - March 31, 2016, 11:38 PM
RE: what are we made of but hunger and rage? - by Antumbra - April 01, 2016, 12:37 AM
RE: what are we made of but hunger and rage? - by Reek - April 01, 2016, 10:50 AM
RE: what are we made of but hunger and rage? - by Reek - April 02, 2016, 03:15 PM