Blackfeather Woods Family matters
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Though it'd not been a long wait at all, he'd felt as if he'd been waiting an eternity nevertheless. In spite of that, and how urgent he believed the matter to be, Kove had not been able to speak right away. He'd needed to swallow and recollect his bearings, scrounging up all the control he could muster so that he wouldn't head back to Nemesis right away. "I did," he'd confirmed, those two words being the only he could get out at first. Again, he'd fallen silent, glancing in the direction he'd originally come from, only to then force his gaze back on Burke. "I have something to ask." He did not elaborate just yet, for his words had become jumbled and were in need of being pieced back together. It was amazing how he'd ended up so frazzled, seeing as how he was usually so well-composed.

"Nemesis and I have become mates," he began. "And her, uh... her heat is nearing." Rather, it'd already arrived, but he felt his statement was enough to get the point across. "I want to protect her from others, but then my instincts want something else." It was clear what he meant, even though he'd not said it directly. Again, he'd swallowed, but it was not due to nerves. No, it was, in a way, his distraction from what he really wanted, who he really wanted to be with in that moment. "Burke, I want to ask for your views on more children joining the pack."
Messages In This Thread
Family matters - by Kove - March 26, 2016, 04:53 PM
RE: Family matters - by Burke - March 27, 2016, 06:13 AM
RE: Family matters - by Kove - April 02, 2016, 02:22 AM
RE: Family matters - by Burke - April 02, 2016, 03:11 PM