Hoshor Plains Some people feel rain, others just get wet.
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
A chuff got Steady's attention, and he opened his eyes, turning his head in the direction that the stranger was coming from. The white-silvery male stopped a respectable distance away, and his body language seemed to convey that he meant no harm. Steady's tail wagged back and forth on the ground, though it could only be determined from the grass that it moved. Hello, I'm Steady, from Silvertip Mountain, he offered in a friendly greeting, expecting the other to introduce himself, as well. The wind was dead, and so Steady couldn't determine if the stranger smelled like a pack or not. 

It wasn't often anymore that Steady met new wolves except on the borders of Silvertip. It was almost a new feeling, seeing as how he didn't have to be automatically on guard, if the other wolf wasn't aggressive, anyways. The large, dark wolf didn't really have much to worry about, given that most took one look at him and thought twice about messing with him. Those who chose to take their chances didn't walk away clean after a fight with him, either. However, if given half the chance, Steady would rather help a wolf than harm them.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Some people feel rain, others just get wet. - by Steady - April 19, 2016, 11:31 AM
RE: Some people feel rain, others just get wet. - by Steady - April 20, 2016, 07:36 PM