i'd rather go out in a blaze of glory
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Private 
@Burke set while just getting back to db! Also set in Balckfeather.. i posted in the wrong forum *face palm* 
She had walked begrudgingly back to the dark woods, upset at her own stupidity that had gotten her into the mess. Stupid cat.. stupid moonhips. Why the hell did she think that a skinny little kid was a friggin cat?! It was overly embarrassing. But she still could not ebb away the feeling that something was hidden, happening before her but she just didn't see it. She did not think that Burke was capable of going behind her back on something important, but the exchange of glances.. the closeness.. she was not stupid. Something was going on between the two packs that she did not know of. She would never accuse Burke of conspiracy, but what she assume was happening was overall, much worse.

Merging.

They were planning to join the packs. Well, some would have to be discarded of starting with that Issun person. Or it was an alliance, like a real one this time. It was the only thing she could come up with. But she had to know, if it truly concerned the pack. "What's going on?" Her tone was slightly demanding, but not on a disrespectful level. There was a hint of hesitance, as if she didn't want to know the answer but did at the same time. "Because I think as your Beta, you could trust me with something important.. at least I hope you do," She was soft on the last part, truly hoping that he actually did. "I just have that feeling, like I did before..." She trailed of, not wanting to even think about Peitro's death. "There's something going on, and I don't want to be pushy or rude but I think i'd have a right to know if it impacted the pack in any way," She had been confident before, but now she considered that maybe ignorance was bliss.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
i'd rather go out in a blaze of glory - by Nemesis - April 23, 2016, 08:07 PM
RE: i'd rather go out in a blaze of glory - by Burke - April 24, 2016, 10:07 AM
RE: i'd rather go out in a blaze of glory - by Burke - May 08, 2016, 04:10 PM
RE: i'd rather go out in a blaze of glory - by Nemesis - June 06, 2016, 12:29 PM
RE: i'd rather go out in a blaze of glory - by Burke - June 12, 2016, 01:54 PM