Phantom Hollow There Is Still Good In Him
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
She snorted. How was she supposed to know if Buff was looking for a partner. Besides, what made him so into the herbs all of the sudden. What if Buffalo knew about poisons, and that Judas would one day poison them all to death. I do not know. She responded bluntly, but she wasn't lying. Perhaps you should ask him yourself once you have the chance. He doesn't live with us, he just roams around Phantom Hollow -with permission I must say. Buffalo is his name, though I will warn you: The scent of blood is strong on him. If this triggers you in any way, I'dd rather you not go. She explained. Man, she was talking quite a lot.

Judas seemed to understand, even said so, and this put her mind slightly at ease. It angered her though that she was becoming some sort of messenger. Burke had told her, that you couldn't let someone else apologize for you. And he was her role model, why not follow his great example? If you so desperately want to apologize, you can do it on your own. It won't do much if I were to tell him, it would just make you look like a lazy ass.

It's not my pleasure, but you're welcome. She ended, turning to leave him be.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
There Is Still Good In Him - by Judas - April 19, 2016, 03:06 PM
RE: There Is Still Good In Him - by Malice - April 20, 2016, 12:46 PM
RE: There Is Still Good In Him - by Judas - April 20, 2016, 04:21 PM
RE: There Is Still Good In Him - by Malice - April 21, 2016, 08:19 AM
RE: There Is Still Good In Him - by Judas - April 21, 2016, 02:42 PM
RE: There Is Still Good In Him - by Malice - April 21, 2016, 02:54 PM
RE: There Is Still Good In Him - by Judas - April 21, 2016, 03:11 PM
RE: There Is Still Good In Him - by Malice - April 22, 2016, 09:11 AM
RE: There Is Still Good In Him - by Judas - April 22, 2016, 02:29 PM
RE: There Is Still Good In Him - by Malice - April 23, 2016, 09:30 AM
RE: There Is Still Good In Him - by Judas - April 23, 2016, 04:24 PM