Redhawk Caldera Thanks for all those wide-eyed nights
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fin snickered at his snooty regard of her and giggled when he went as far as to tell her to fuck herself. She'd always enjoyed the easy friendship they'd had from the very beginning. Her aloofness towards authority had gotten her into trouble with many wolves she'd encountered in the past and it had always been quite the annoyance. It wasn't that she had a problem with authority; she simply tended to not pay it much mind most of the time. His acceptance of her attitude had been a great comfort, and she'd rewarded it with her attentive regard of of the hierarchy in times when it actually mattered.

"Psh, I will never let on the secrets of my greatness to the next generation, not even the spawn of my own lady bits," Fin replied, obviously missing the point of his comment, but aiming more to get a reaction from the mention of her 'lady bits' than anything else, "Plus, you've put too much testosterone in this pack. I'd need to have like 30 little women to combat it. At this point it's better to just add to the boy band."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thanks for all those wide-eyed nights - by Finley - April 20, 2016, 08:39 PM
RE: Thanks for all those wide-eyed nights - by Finley - April 26, 2016, 07:24 PM