Sunbeam Lair I will never dissapear
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Assuming the PM meant for me to skip Ezimette periodically, but do correct me if I'm wrong in my assumption, Ezi!
If you'd like to take a gamble with how her hunt fares, then you could take this to the table top: earth, roll a 1-16 of 20 for success; water, roll a 1-10 of 20 for success; air, roll a 1-6 of 20 for success. Of course, what you choose to do is entirely up to you, whether you'd like to roll or not, or want to change the manner of rolling. ^^

Formal was the other still, behaving in a manner that the yearling had not viewed as common since her departure from home. It felt strange to her now, but she made no move to correct the other. After all, it was normal to some that they speak in a traditional way, so she felt as if it was not her place to coach another being on their patterns in speech. To some, perhaps her own way of presenting herself was strange or lacking a casual air to it. It was merely a matter of one's childhood, their culture and familial background. Thus, the proper mannerisms were accepted, a small smile making itself at home across her lips. In a way, the conversation served as a reminded of the place from which she'd originated, soothing her mind and easing her body. It would be pleasant to have the other around, and yet, immediate acceptance could not be given. Already had a task been proposed, and then seemingly accepted in turn.

Asked was she of how a demonstration might be given, though an answer was not offered so soon after. Rather, a thoughtful expression had taken over her features, considering a number of tasks. Finally, once she'd decided, Asterr had answered with, "By bringing to me an offering, of course." Simple as that, really. "Are your plans to specialize with earth, water, or air?" To hunt for animals that called the land their home, to fish for various creatures, or to claim the sky as her own personal hunting grounds—each path would offer a separate task, for each required a different set of skills. "If you are to choose the earth, then bring to me a rabbit. If you would rather specialize with water, a fish. However, if you are capable enough to kill those that claim the sky as their own, then bring to me any species of bird," she'd stated, her words clear and her wishes direct. There was a selection to chose from, a variety that would offer the other a chance at showcasing that which she could truly do, but the end goal would always remain the same: locate, kill, and return with some animal of prey.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
I will never dissapear - by Squirrel - April 26, 2016, 09:47 PM
RE: I will never dissapear - by Ezimette - April 26, 2016, 10:00 PM
RE: I will never dissapear - by Squirrel - April 26, 2016, 10:37 PM
RE: I will never dissapear - by Ezimette - April 26, 2016, 10:56 PM
RE: I will never dissapear - by Squirrel - April 26, 2016, 11:05 PM
RE: I will never dissapear - by Asterr - April 26, 2016, 11:15 PM
RE: I will never dissapear - by Ezimette - April 26, 2016, 11:18 PM
RE: I will never dissapear - by Squirrel - April 26, 2016, 11:30 PM