Hoshor Plains Some people feel rain, others just get wet.
· * . *
123 Posts
Ooc —
Inari has been so far removed from pack relationships that he has, unsurprisingly, largely forgotten about them. When steady mentions a scout, the silver loner is a little surprised by the offer at all. His ears splay and he senses the usefulness of it, but is he ever flaky when decisions like these arise. He's used to needing to be far more suspicious than this. "I will keep that in mind," he says with a gentle nod.

"I.. have something to do just south of here soon before I leave these mountains," Inari gestures lightly to the Spire looming nearby. He wants to keep his bearings and he's afraid that if he goes to Silvertip right now, he may mix himself up -- and things had been going decently for him for once, he's hesitant to change too much yet for fear of upsetting the balance. But it is something he wants to remember because that urge to find that place is still there, just a little buried at times. "My search is not exactly time sensitive, and I know my details are few. I would wish I could offer more in return." he adds and glances away. "Who is Mason?" he also asks, feeling that it may be good to know. One of the scouts, perhaps?
· .˚
Messages In This Thread
Some people feel rain, others just get wet. - by Steady - April 19, 2016, 11:31 AM
RE: Some people feel rain, others just get wet. - by Inari - May 02, 2016, 03:13 AM