Hoshor Plains Some people feel rain, others just get wet.
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
The rain seemed to be letting up, as now it was just a soft drizzle. The ground, soaked with water now, welcomed Steady's paws as they sunk in under his weight. He shifted, only to have them sink in again. Steady nodded to Inari, understanding that the other wolf had plans for just now. He admitted he wished he could offer more in terms of identifying the mountain and pack he's looking for. 

Steady shrugged, and opened his jaws to answer when Inari asked who Mason was. He's the co-Beta of Silvertip, he explained. And the Scout that could help you. He's been all over these territories, and I think he knows quite a few wolves. Steady hoped Mason could, and would, help this stranger. For some reason, Steady thought any allies they could get would be a plus.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Some people feel rain, others just get wet. - by Steady - April 19, 2016, 11:31 AM
RE: Some people feel rain, others just get wet. - by Steady - May 04, 2016, 03:42 PM