Sunbeam Lair I will never dissapear
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Earth was chosen, the most common skill when it came to hunting. Of course, Asterr cared little for which element the other most fancied, just as long as she excelled with her chosen medium. Whether or not the outcome of her hunt would influence whether or not she was permitted to join had yet to be decided, the situation being taken one step at a time. While the yearling did wish to strengthen her family, she knew not if the other could be welcomed, for her loyalties seemed to lie solely with her sister. It could prove to be problematic, though she certainly hoped that it might not. For the time being, she'd disposed of any negative notions, nodding in response to Texi's words and then watching as she'd headed off to complete the task. For the time that it took her to complete it, the dragoness had stationed herself on the border, sitting back on her haunches in silence and awaiting the outsider's return.

When the pale coat was spotted once more, the chieftess had returned to standing upright, silver gaze following the steps taken until she had once again grown close enough to be spoken to. From her jaws there hung a rabbit, it's body limp and motionless, a clear sign that its soul had since left the earthly plane. A smile fixed itself across her maw, a faint nod of approval then being directed towards the female. "You did well," she'd complimented, looking the hare over for a moment before returning her attention to the being that held it. "You have proven yourself as an able body, but that is not all that you must do in order to gain acceptance into my tribe." Skills alone never gave to anyone a free pass into her land, for no matter how beneficial one's presence might be, they were considered, still, as nothing if they were lacking in loyalty.

"Within this tribe there lives a family," she began. "Not of blood, per se, but of bonds. To one another we are most loyal, as are we to the land itself. Without either a family or land, one cannot survive, and so we honour these gifts bestowed upon us." Even if they were to be tested or tempted, to the tribe each would remain faithful, as that was the way of the dragon. "If you will offer to each of us your loyalty, then I will grant you access into this home of ours. However, if it is only your sister that binds you here, I will be forced to turn you away." Now it was up to Texi to decide her fate.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
I will never dissapear - by Squirrel - April 26, 2016, 09:47 PM
RE: I will never dissapear - by Ezimette - April 26, 2016, 10:00 PM
RE: I will never dissapear - by Squirrel - April 26, 2016, 10:37 PM
RE: I will never dissapear - by Ezimette - April 26, 2016, 10:56 PM
RE: I will never dissapear - by Squirrel - April 26, 2016, 11:05 PM
RE: I will never dissapear - by Asterr - April 26, 2016, 11:15 PM
RE: I will never dissapear - by Ezimette - April 26, 2016, 11:18 PM
RE: I will never dissapear - by Squirrel - April 26, 2016, 11:30 PM