Neverwinter Forest A pirate's life for me
<small><b>AVATAR BY EMALEE.</b></small>
121 Posts
Ooc —
As soon as the words left Rivet's mouth, Turquoise threw back her head, her voice ripping through the still morning air again and blending with her partner's. When their howls eventually faded with their breath, Turq turned to look at Rivet, eyebrows wiggling. Although she'd enjoyed the opportunity to explore a bit and spend time with Rivet, she'd more or less come to hate being without a pack. She liked being surrounded by her own kind and having something to do with her days. She also knew that she needed to spend time with other wolves besides Rivet, before the two of them really strangled each other.

Eventually, a black-coated male joined them. Turquoise felt a stab of disappointment, though she lowered her head and tail. She could be crass, fiery and even belligerent—especially when it came to males—yet she knew when to show respect. Even as she bowed, her eyes flicked up every few seconds to study the stranger. When he spoke, her gaze slid sideways to Rivet, a look of surprise, then displeasure, crossing her face.

"You know this guy?" she asked, then checked herself before she could get jealous or angry. Clearing her throat, she faced him again and answered his question. "Yes, we are. I take it you've met Rivet," she said almost dismissively. "I am indeed her companion." She applied a strange emphasis to the word, almost as if daring him to challenge it, though Turq somehow managed to do this smoothly so as not to trigger any alarms. In fact, she wiped the ugly look off her face and smiled sweetly, stepping nearer to Rivet. "I'm Turquoise. Now tell us about yourself and this here pack." It was said just lightly enough to come across as a polite request rather than a rude demand.
Messages In This Thread
A pirate's life for me - by Turquoise - August 15, 2013, 07:58 AM
RE: A pirate's life for me - by Rivet - August 15, 2013, 08:45 AM
RE: A pirate's life for me - by Styx - August 15, 2013, 03:16 PM
RE: A pirate's life for me - by Turquoise - August 15, 2013, 03:31 PM
RE: A pirate's life for me - by Rivet - August 15, 2013, 06:09 PM
RE: A pirate's life for me - by Styx - August 15, 2013, 11:54 PM
RE: A pirate's life for me - by Turquoise - August 16, 2013, 07:53 AM
RE: A pirate's life for me - by Rivet - August 30, 2013, 10:19 AM
RE: A pirate's life for me - by Styx - September 01, 2013, 12:21 AM
RE: A pirate's life for me - by Turquoise - September 08, 2013, 04:13 PM
RE: A pirate's life for me - by Rivet - September 08, 2013, 05:29 PM