Ankyra Sound i have travel'd a long way, merely to look on you, to touch you
Theta
13 Posts
Ooc —
Startled by the Queen's proclamation, Minthe swung her head to look at the consort— she was still young, after all, and this was not what she had expected to find at the end of this journey. Spyridon was suddenly the only thing familiar, the only wolf that could possibly relate to the inner turmoil that had erupted within her breast. But she quickly realized her misstep in glancing at the male, and her sea-green eyes steeled over as she returned her gaze upon the reedy woman's shoulder.

It troubled her that the Queen's followers were not devout, though she had no reason to believe that Caiaphas was not; and after a quiet moment, she responded. To her credit, the youth's voice was steady, but when she was done here she would beseech the Sea in private, panicked prayer. "It is good that I am here, then," she told the Queen, "for I will aid you in guiding the others to obey the Sea's Will."

They perhaps conversed a small amount more, before Minthe and Spyridon were ushered into the safety of the Sound-- and oh, would they see how things had changed.