Blackfeather Woods I got a new van, holy moly
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Had it not been for the fact she was lost, everything today was going swiftly. Yes, her back was aching and she got a kick here and there, but she was getting used to the whole being pregnant thing. What concerned her now was that she had forgotten which direction North was, and without the stars to guide her, she really couldn't say for certain if she would ever figure this territory out. On second thought, maybe this day wasn't going as well. but did it bother the pregnant, scarred, cursed at woman? Not in the slightest.

What did bother her though, was the sound of approaching footsteps. From the shadows, a white wolf approached, boldly setting foot in her comfort zone. Malice was too tired and out of breath to move, and too used to hostile comments and body language to flinch. She did not understand why she was not supposed to be here. Was it that "you don't belong" bullshit again? If so, this male was in for a treat, because Malice wouldn't leave this place with a belly full of pups. Then she rethought. Was it the grove she was not supposed to be at? Why? 

A gentle, scarred face, looked at the male's snarling one, keeping her cool. Negativity against negativity only worked in war, and so she would not participate. If Burke could keep his calm around Nemesis, the most hot-headed individual Malice had ever met, surely she could do so by this older man. Do excuse my presence, I did not know I was not welcomed here. She responded, her eyes drifting off to somewhere on his chest. You see, I was just catching my breath, though if I'm not aloud in the grove, here- She said as she lifted her heavy body up and walked calmly out of the lighter place of these haunted woods. 

Far enough like this? She called out as she turned toward the icy male again, a great distance away from what was called the Redgrove.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
I got a new van, holy moly - by Malice - May 20, 2016, 04:49 PM
RE: I got a new van, holy moly - by Kove - May 27, 2016, 03:11 AM
RE: I got a new van, holy moly - by Malice - May 27, 2016, 04:27 PM
RE: I got a new van, holy moly - by Kove - June 05, 2016, 02:54 AM
RE: I got a new van, holy moly - by Malice - June 05, 2016, 04:00 AM
RE: I got a new van, holy moly - by Kove - July 29, 2016, 12:32 AM