Blackfoot Forest to make war with The Holy Ones
☀️
160 Posts
Ooc — Java
this time when a pale figure crept towards her, she knew it to be liri, and was unafraid. her friend looked a bit surprised to see her — concerned, even — and for that hosannah was thankful. none of the grotto wolves gave her such looks, cared in such a manner. not yet.

liri, i have missed you, she cooed with her tired voice. the sounds cracked and popped as she spoke them aloud, indicating she had not had a drink in some time along with her evident lack of food. to answer the woman's question, she took a great breath and tried to steady her nerves. i am hungry, that is all. my adventure north was... a failure. at least in regards to aaron's flock. she had not found anything worth bringing back to them.

hosannah crossed her paws as she often used to, settling back in to her sphinx-like pose; the jut of her hips was quite pronounced, and the roundness of her corrugated sides made her look ghoulish. tell me, how have you fared? are things well here? have we lost anyone else she wanted to ask, but felt its false nature within her mind before she could stir up the energy.
Messages In This Thread
to make war with The Holy Ones - by RIP Hosannah - May 28, 2016, 03:32 PM
RE: to make war with The Holy Ones - by Síff - May 28, 2016, 04:51 PM
RE: to make war with The Holy Ones - by RIP Hosannah - May 30, 2016, 04:29 PM
RE: to make war with The Holy Ones - by Síff - May 30, 2016, 07:00 PM
RE: to make war with The Holy Ones - by RIP Hosannah - June 01, 2016, 12:58 PM
RE: to make war with The Holy Ones - by Síff - June 01, 2016, 05:44 PM
RE: to make war with The Holy Ones - by Emily - June 01, 2016, 08:50 PM
RE: to make war with The Holy Ones - by RIP Hosannah - June 02, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: to make war with The Holy Ones - by Síff - June 02, 2016, 02:52 PM
RE: to make war with The Holy Ones - by Emily - June 02, 2016, 09:32 PM
RE: to make war with The Holy Ones - by RIP Hosannah - June 03, 2016, 02:24 PM