Qeya River I met this dude at Coachella
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
In her overeager attempt to snatch the fish from him, Wildfire's teeth closed on more than just the trout's slender, scaled body; she felt her fangs sink into the tender flesh of the stranger's lip too. They both startled at the same time, resulting in the trout dropping into the shallows between the yearling's forelegs. Having lost too many damn fish (or, well, failed to catch them in the first place), the Delta refused to let it happen again. Still not firing on all cylinders, she snapped at the stunned fish, yanking it clear of the water and tipping back her head to swallow it in one smooth motion.

And then, of course, she began to choke. Unwilling to let the trout make its way back out of her mouth, Wildfire determinedly swallowed again and again, trying to force it down her gullet. Her vision began to go black again, stars bursting in the middle of her field of vision, but in the end, she was somehow able to get it to slide downward. It hit her belly even as the Delta spluttered and coughed, then ducked her head to take a long drink to wash it down and soothe her now horribly aching throat.
Messages In This Thread
I met this dude at Coachella - by Wildfire - May 31, 2016, 11:59 AM
RE: I met this dude at Coachella - by Gluskap - May 31, 2016, 04:37 PM
RE: I met this dude at Coachella - by Wildfire - May 31, 2016, 04:56 PM
RE: I met this dude at Coachella - by Gluskap - May 31, 2016, 05:08 PM
RE: I met this dude at Coachella - by Wildfire - May 31, 2016, 05:14 PM
RE: I met this dude at Coachella - by Gluskap - May 31, 2016, 05:25 PM
RE: I met this dude at Coachella - by Wildfire - May 31, 2016, 05:39 PM
RE: I met this dude at Coachella - by Gluskap - May 31, 2016, 05:51 PM
RE: I met this dude at Coachella - by Wildfire - May 31, 2016, 06:02 PM
RE: I met this dude at Coachella - by Gluskap - May 31, 2016, 06:13 PM
RE: I met this dude at Coachella - by Wildfire - May 31, 2016, 06:43 PM