Blackfoot Forest to make war with The Holy Ones
oh girl this boat is sinking
47 Posts
Ooc — Em
I couldn't friggin help myself this was too good to pass up =D

--

Another day...another hunt. This time the fruit of her labors carried a physical treasure: a rabbit that was actually somewhat plump thanks to the born again clover field she'd found it in. She entered the sanctuary of her pack with the single intention of sparing her meal to the weaker members...but it was not Hosannah's ghoulish form that she'd expected to see in the company of Liri.

She paused as the red femme spun her adventurous tale and then padded to Liri's side with the bounty hanging from her jaws; a small flicker of emotion burned in her eyes as she stared upon the witch and analyzed the words she'd just spoken.

This was not the first time that Em had wandered from the pack...and the days before now suddenly had an unexpected consequence for the red deserter. Her visit with Skellige had done more than give her company. It was a curious thing she'd thought...that scent of Hosannah being carried on the wind. She'd noted it during her careful return along the skirts of the Seadog territory and long the rocky crown of the Emberflame Ridge; it was something she'd mulled over through that night and the following day...but the actual sight of Hosannah and the stench of her mixed with the Grotto was enough evidence for the Odolf to decide that they had a traitor in their midst.

It was funny really. The way things had turned out. A simple scouting mission in the rain found Em now stranded at a crossroads of sorts; the course of her actions would either sever Hosannah from the pack or bless her with immunity for a bit longer.  

My how the tables have turned she thought wickedly to herself.

She placed the prey daintily on the ground and gave her chops a final lick of satisfaction before nudging the carcass toward Liri's feet. She assumed the prize would be shared between the two women and such was excused by the gentle nod of her head...however the softness of her expression bled dry the moment her cerulean eyes flicked back to the Grotto alpha.

"I wandered in that region a few days prior...that pack is certainly well established. But at least their leaders take care to firmly mark the boundaries so I was able to avoid encountering them." There was nonchalance in her voice but she looked coolly for Hosanna to register that at least one of the Rosing wolves knew the truth. I hope you're as strong as I am to endure it, she thought. When that hammer bears down on you and your wicked ways.
Messages In This Thread
to make war with The Holy Ones - by RIP Hosannah - May 28, 2016, 03:32 PM
RE: to make war with The Holy Ones - by Síff - May 28, 2016, 04:51 PM
RE: to make war with The Holy Ones - by RIP Hosannah - May 30, 2016, 04:29 PM
RE: to make war with The Holy Ones - by Síff - May 30, 2016, 07:00 PM
RE: to make war with The Holy Ones - by RIP Hosannah - June 01, 2016, 12:58 PM
RE: to make war with The Holy Ones - by Síff - June 01, 2016, 05:44 PM
RE: to make war with The Holy Ones - by Emily - June 01, 2016, 08:50 PM
RE: to make war with The Holy Ones - by RIP Hosannah - June 02, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: to make war with The Holy Ones - by Síff - June 02, 2016, 02:52 PM
RE: to make war with The Holy Ones - by Emily - June 02, 2016, 09:32 PM
RE: to make war with The Holy Ones - by RIP Hosannah - June 03, 2016, 02:24 PM