Two Rivers Isle They said hello
11 Posts
Ooc —
Feelings of pride and encouragement surged through her veins as she looked back at the stream, her yellow eyes glinting in the midday sun. Stretching out her forepaws, she bent her cranium to lap at the waterlogged fur covering her legs yet in the heat of the day, there'd be no doubt she'd dry in a matter of minutes. Even so, she gave her pelt a quick shake before swiping her tongue over her dark lips. If she could catch one of those silver darts, maybe by pure luck and determination, more could find their way into her growling stomach. The though was enough to draw her back towards the sparkling liquid, her dripping frame forming small puddles on the dusty bank as she did so.

A bark off to her left caught the copper maidens attention before she could step back into the swirling currents and she turned to face the newcomer, a magnificent canine swathed in grey fur. With one paw still raised in the air, she listened as he spoke, puffing out her slightly at his compliment. "Thanks!" She bounded out of the water, her tail waving behind her in greeting as she trotted towards the wolf. "Fishing..." she pondered his words for a few heartbeats, connecting her lunge with the sparkling bullet she had gulped down only a few moments before. "So that's what those tiny things were."

With a curious flick of her auds, she turned her attention to his final speach. "To be honest, I didn't plan to fish," she spoke, the word feeling slightly foreign coming from her mouth. Yet it was good to learn something new once in a while. "But I have to agree; if it gets me food, then there's no harm in trying." Shaking her pelt a final time, she relaxed into a neutral posture, kneading her paws against the dry earth in an attempt to distract herself from the nagging pangs of hunger. "Want to try?"
Messages In This Thread
They said hello - by Cearney - May 28, 2016, 04:55 AM
RE: They said hello - by Grayday Sr. - June 02, 2016, 09:09 AM
RE: They said hello - by Cearney - June 02, 2016, 10:35 AM
RE: They said hello - by Grayday Sr. - June 02, 2016, 01:45 PM