Sound the bugle now
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Majesty perked his ears at the sound of his Alpha calling from the mountainside. He had spent his first night in the new pack inside the massive crystal-lined cave, marveling at its beauty. He had awoken with the dawn, stretched his muscles, and then gone to the entrance of the cave to see what the weather was like.

Mist. That was nearly all he could see. That was when he heard Jinx's howl. He grimaced. Finding his way to her in weather like this, on a mountain, would be treacherous. He took a deep breath, breathing in the cold, wet morning air, and then slowly began to pick his way down the narrow mountain paths toward the place where he had heard the Alpha howling. He could feel the water droplets in the air clinging to his fur.

In about ten minutes, he saw her large white form through the mist, and his tail wagged in greeting, but it remained low to the ground out of respect for Jinx's higher position in the pack. "Good morning, Alpha," he said as he neared her, his deep voice echoing strangely in the fog. He bowed his head in reverence. "You rallied me. What do you need?"

Majesty made sure to keep low to the ground. He could not help that he was larger than his Alpha, and so he did all he could to make himself seem smaller. That was how one gained an Alpha's respect, by showing respect oneself. He gave her a smile out of kindness, and then waited for her response.
Messages In This Thread
Sound the bugle now - by Jinx - May 08, 2014, 11:41 AM
RE: Sound the bugle now - by Majesty - May 08, 2014, 12:43 PM
RE: Sound the bugle now - by Erika - May 08, 2014, 03:10 PM
RE: Sound the bugle now - by Tyrande Nightshade - May 08, 2014, 03:22 PM
RE: Sound the bugle now - by Kaname - May 08, 2014, 04:17 PM
RE: Sound the bugle now - by Sitri - May 08, 2014, 05:47 PM
RE: Sound the bugle now - by Jinx - May 12, 2014, 08:45 PM
RE: Sound the bugle now - by Majesty - May 13, 2014, 05:04 PM
RE: Sound the bugle now - by Erika - May 13, 2014, 06:45 PM
RE: Sound the bugle now - by Tyrande Nightshade - May 13, 2014, 09:00 PM
RE: Sound the bugle now - by Kaname - May 13, 2014, 10:27 PM