Blackfoot Forest to make war with The Holy Ones
☀️
160 Posts
Ooc — Java
it seemed as if the rose-wolves were fading like the green of the trees, or the vibrant patches of flowers within the dark of the forest. liri looked tired, and hosannah, keen to see her friend thrive, felt a great swell of pity for her; then, a feeling of sadness fell upon her. she could do nothing to help lest she mention raas, or perhaps try to lure the pale woman away - take her back to the grotto alongside her - but as she opened her mouth to speak these ill-formed thoughts in to words, another being crept upon the scene. she appeared behind them, touting a freshly killed bolt of fur within her teeth, and hosannah could not help but forget all her thoughts when the smell of food arose around her.

and when she saw who brought this bounty, hosannah felt her blood run cold within her veins. she said nothing. she watched, her eyes drifting absently with the lump of flesh that was deposited between the two of them, and she listened. as their eyes met hosannah realized what was being implied, or at least believed she did, and fought to keep herself from bristling. no matter how close this woman had gotten to the grotto, she'd not have found hosannah's scent upon it; such an act would've been too blatant for the witch. she would not do a thing to cast such doubt upon her own fealty, even if her fealty had been shifted away from this place.

yes, they are. but i thought myself to be quick. i resemble a fox to some, and believed i could steal across the fringes of their land to take what i desired, much as she was doing now; as she spoke, hosannah moved towards the bundle of meat and fur, and she poised herself above it, but did not eat. i was not as quick as i thought, and they nearly had me. i am thankful to have returned. at this she turned to look at liri, a thin smile upon her own face and exhaustion evident in her eyes - but her attention was otherwise focused upon emily, this woman who thought she had all the power.
Messages In This Thread
to make war with The Holy Ones - by RIP Hosannah - May 28, 2016, 03:32 PM
RE: to make war with The Holy Ones - by Síff - May 28, 2016, 04:51 PM
RE: to make war with The Holy Ones - by RIP Hosannah - May 30, 2016, 04:29 PM
RE: to make war with The Holy Ones - by Síff - May 30, 2016, 07:00 PM
RE: to make war with The Holy Ones - by RIP Hosannah - June 01, 2016, 12:58 PM
RE: to make war with The Holy Ones - by Síff - June 01, 2016, 05:44 PM
RE: to make war with The Holy Ones - by Emily - June 01, 2016, 08:50 PM
RE: to make war with The Holy Ones - by RIP Hosannah - June 02, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: to make war with The Holy Ones - by Síff - June 02, 2016, 02:52 PM
RE: to make war with The Holy Ones - by Emily - June 02, 2016, 09:32 PM
RE: to make war with The Holy Ones - by RIP Hosannah - June 03, 2016, 02:24 PM