Hushed Willows Into my own parade, cast your dancing spell my way.
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
Round two! I have permission to PP Nova Rose as well as Grace to the meeting; feel free to reference them hanging out in the background. There is no post order, so feel free to reply whenever y'all have the time!

One by one, they each appeared. Octavia was surprised by the speed with which everyone attended to her call, but mostly she was surprised that the first to arrive was Kunik of all wolves. They had always seemed like a distant sort of creature, not entirely invested in Tavi's issues, which was entirely fine - not everyone needed to care - but seeing them, and their reaction upon sighting her son, made Octavia smile. Next came Stark who hadn't left either Tambourine or his mother for very long periods of time at all; but his appearance made Octavia's smile widen, catching in her eyes with a pleasant sort of excitement. Octavia opened her mouth to say something to him — but then Tambourine let out a loud, wet fart. The sound of it timed perfectly with the opening of her own mouth, making it appear as if she had burped up a fart. She turned to look sharply at the sound's origins but couldn't help but smile at Tambourine as he bumbled along.

She'd try to ignore the noxious rotten-egg smell that his rear end now exuded, even if it had quite quickly found its way in to her mouth. Tavi swallowed and coughed a little, trying to get some air before the butt toxins could knock her out, and watched as Tambourine went barrelling in to the next group to arrive. Trick, Teagan, and Captain. With each addition to the party Octavia felt a great swell of pride for her son as well as herself; all these wolves would have the chance to meet her son, finally, and they would love him like she did.

The last to arrive were Nova Rose and her daughter, which earned a fresh smile from Tavi. Now that everyone was assembled they could get on with.. Whatever this was.

I'd like everyone to meet our youngest member - as she spoke she advanced upon Tambourine's position and scooped at him with a paw, drawing him away from whoever held his attention in a half-hug, orienting him in the center of the group while the pack milled around him. Tambourine. Say hello, Tam, as she addressed her son her tone warmed and lightened, and she dipped her head down to administer a lick to the top of his head. He likely couldn't make any real words yet, but that wouldn't stop her little chatterbox from trying. He was the center of attention right now, and the spotlight was on him.

One thing that did work its way beneath Octavia's skin was... Warbone. His absence was acutely felt, and Tavi wasn't sure why it stung her so much. Where had their alpha gone? What was to become of the pack without the firm hand of their leader? She would hold off on commenting on this though - because now was Tambourine's moment. Talking about leadership would come later.
Messages In This Thread