Blackfoot Forest to make war with The Holy Ones
☀️
160 Posts
Ooc — Java
liri showed ample concern, and to her words hosannah gave a smile. the smile did not falter when emily added her own, although a plain expression slid across her features a moment later, and she demurely listened to all that was said before responding. the mention of aaron specifically made her ears twitch, but she was unafraid of that outcome; it was her plan to seek him out regardless, to tell him of her return, perhaps even to explain herself - but more than likely hosannah would request a second trip be made. a third. a fourth. she would repeat her trips for as long as she could.

emily was against her. it was only right, she would muse later, as hosannah had never been fond of the stray woman and had made herself well known on the subject. she would need to keep the pale woman in good spirits if her tricks were going to work - not that hosannah had ever intended to trick her old friends, nor take anything from aaron that rightfully belonged to him. this entire situation was something she had not forseen, but raas had presented her with this choice, and she struggled with it still.

of course, she murmured in response to emily, having overlooked what liri had said simply because her mind was too busy for it. i intend to speak with aaron, but i do not think it wise to go so far north to seek a truce with them. they are hostile to us now because of my blunder, her tone sounded quite lethargic, and she gave a small sigh, pointedly changing the topic in the next beat. i will find him now, in fact. please, excuse me, her thin body rose from its laying position then, and with a sharp look at emily, the red woman passed her by and deepened her foray in to the woods.
Messages In This Thread
to make war with The Holy Ones - by RIP Hosannah - May 28, 2016, 03:32 PM
RE: to make war with The Holy Ones - by Síff - May 28, 2016, 04:51 PM
RE: to make war with The Holy Ones - by RIP Hosannah - May 30, 2016, 04:29 PM
RE: to make war with The Holy Ones - by Síff - May 30, 2016, 07:00 PM
RE: to make war with The Holy Ones - by RIP Hosannah - June 01, 2016, 12:58 PM
RE: to make war with The Holy Ones - by Síff - June 01, 2016, 05:44 PM
RE: to make war with The Holy Ones - by Emily - June 01, 2016, 08:50 PM
RE: to make war with The Holy Ones - by RIP Hosannah - June 02, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: to make war with The Holy Ones - by Síff - June 02, 2016, 02:52 PM
RE: to make war with The Holy Ones - by Emily - June 02, 2016, 09:32 PM
RE: to make war with The Holy Ones - by RIP Hosannah - June 03, 2016, 02:24 PM