Sunset Valley her hands know violence but there is a different dream in her heart
housewife, also prepared to fuck you up
480 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
She spots another one, just barely, in the corner of her eyes. Her body tenses and she lowers her head again-- but this time the stranger speaks. Jhala hesitates to respond, unsure if the stranger will allow her through or if she will force her back towards where she came-- surely not, if she is just passing through. The young beta dips her head. "Sure," she says, acknowledging the woman's comment. "Me too." It was here that the girl pauses, her head raising slightly. Where is she going? Jhala cannot tell which direction this woman came from, or in which one she was headed. If they were to pass one another, the three wolves would be headed straight for the Grotto. She does know know if she should be cautious, but she takes the safest route.

"I uh-- where are ya headed?" she asks the woman, giving her a small smile and a gentle wag of her tail. Perhaps the stranger didn't want a conversation, but it was best to ask. "I'm partova pack that's just uh--" what direction? she pauses to gain a sense of appropriate direction before she continues, "--south uh-- south-west of here," she finishes, letting out a heavier breath of air. "I wouldn' get too close, if I were you."
Messages In This Thread
RE: her hands know violence but there is a different dream in her heart - by Jhala - June 05, 2016, 06:17 AM