Grouse Thicket Life in plastic
bonfire in the snow
473 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Saena managed to push away from him with ease and aimed a few false snaps towards him. He stepped back, holding his ground, hackles raised as he stayed in a defensive position. Ezekiel was really confused, but didn't really need an explanation to fight. Whatever he'd done to anger her, well he'd done it and now they were fighting. He braced himself to counter her as she rushed forwards, but was surprised when she stopped. Maybe she wasn't all crazy? Maybe she'd mistaken him for someone else? Maybe he could still get out of this without too much of a fight. 

You know, She snapped at Ezekiel, who was confused but didn't dare show it. He was ready for her to continue her charge, but something had paused her. This was the opportune moment to try and explain things. Ezekiel stayed where he was, still ready for a follow up attack, but softened his posture, his gaze steady but calm. Look, I don't know who you are, or who you think I am, but I'm not here to fight you.

And then the strange female sprinted off, leaving him alone to ponder what had just happened. Ezekiel breathed heavily for a moment, the exhilaration still whizzing through him. It don't last much longer however, and the large grey male continued on his way.
Messages In This Thread
Life in plastic - by Saēna - May 29, 2016, 07:16 PM
RE: Life in plastic - by Ezekiel - May 30, 2016, 08:25 AM
RE: Life in plastic - by Saēna - June 03, 2016, 04:58 PM
RE: Life in plastic - by Ezekiel - June 04, 2016, 07:08 AM
RE: Life in plastic - by Saēna - June 08, 2016, 07:08 PM
RE: Life in plastic - by Ezekiel - June 10, 2016, 08:53 AM