Nimbus Summit Look what I found! Can we keep her, pleeease?
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
Feel free to attack her, if that's what your characters would do.
Doe followed after her younger companion, her mind in a haze of anxiety and savage joy. Her heart was beating out of her chest, her tongue lolling wetly out of her mouth. There was drool dribbling down her chin, and she had to remind herself several times to lick it up - It's a sign of sickness, said a gentle voice in the back of her mind. The voice sounded like her own, but different. Her voice from a long time ago, maybe. When she was strong and confident and surrounded by her pack.

She could not afford to appear sick. Wolves were pack animals, yes, but when they could afford to be discerning, they were very picky about who they allowed into their midst. Her own beloved alpha would never have allowed a dangerous wolf into his pack, and had chased even friendly loners away from their territory if they showed even the smallest hint of ill health.

So she tried her best to look dignified - closing her mouth and letting her tail hang limp behind her, instead of curling up between her legs. She cleaned the slaver off her jaws and affected a careless trot, attempting to mimick Carlotta's easy lope.

You get one chance, the voice told her. One chance, Doe. Please. I can't be alone.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Look what I found! Can we keep her, pleeease? - by Doe - June 14, 2016, 10:57 AM