Redhawk Caldera america's next top hobo.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Peter made what Fin interpreted as a very happy sound, and her tail wagged at the music of it. She thought briefly of the first time she'd met Whip and how she'd wanted him to inspire her to want to have her second litter. Apparently she should have stuffed Whip back over at his mom and picked up Peter instead. He was quite well-versed at being adorable, and Fin felt an excitement wriggling in her belly that soon she would be bringing her own second litter into the world.

Finley trotted along the water's edge aimlessly. Part of her hoped that something would pop up to amuse them, but so far nothing did. She was alright with that, for all the amusement she needed was hopping along at her side. "I should train you to be obnoxious," she commented idly, "But only at your papa. I like your mom and I like the rest of your family too. I also like your dad I guess, but it's because I like him that I should teach you how to constantly pull on his tail. Or.... Maybe I should teach you how to climb on his back and cling to his scruff all the time and you can be his little puppy cape." Fin smiled at the mental image.

Messages In This Thread
america's next top hobo. - by Finley - June 04, 2016, 06:01 PM
RE: america's next top hobo. - by Peter - June 05, 2016, 10:30 AM
RE: america's next top hobo. - by Finley - June 06, 2016, 11:49 AM
RE: america's next top hobo. - by Peter - June 07, 2016, 02:10 PM
RE: america's next top hobo. - by Finley - June 09, 2016, 05:21 PM
RE: america's next top hobo. - by Peter - June 11, 2016, 01:15 PM
RE: america's next top hobo. - by Finley - June 14, 2016, 05:50 PM
RE: america's next top hobo. - by Peter - June 17, 2016, 02:57 PM
RE: america's next top hobo. - by Finley - June 19, 2016, 02:34 PM
RE: america's next top hobo. - by Peter - June 24, 2016, 03:56 PM
RE: america's next top hobo. - by Finley - July 10, 2016, 04:23 PM