Blackfoot Forest The foes of the righteous will be damned
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
The grizzled woman took on a dominant stature, having the audacity to spit a command at Liri. Her, the Kappa of all wolves to challenge her. Liri couldn't control the sudden fit of incredulous laughter, the shoulder heaving snorts leaving her near tears and breathless by the time she was done. "Oh, phew!" Liri cried, regaining her composure before smirking at Pallas. "That was adorable. I love how you think you can just waltz in and demand a rank that I earned, through hard work no less. Very confident, I'm impressed." Liri mused, the disinterested, vaguely amused expression slipping from her face. A hardness took over, a cold anger that was fierce as a hurricane. 

"Look, bitch. You're in my home, on our land, challenging for my rank. You were stupid to think that I would give in so easily. If you expect me to just cower behind my man and let you have my rank, you thought wrong. Between that and violence," as she spoke she had gotten more dominant, tail raising like a stiff flag and hackles nearly pointing vertical. A snarl had claimed her features, stepping closer and raising her head as if to be as tall as possible, "I choose violence." 

Liri cocked a brow, nodding silently to the request in her husband's eyes, and waited to see what Pallas Stormthorn was made of.

@Pallas Stormthorn pm me for details on how they're gonna spar if you wouldn't mind?
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
The foes of the righteous will be damned - by Síff - June 14, 2016, 06:58 PM
RE: The foes of the righteous will be damned - by Síff - June 22, 2016, 12:05 AM