Swiftcurrent Creek redrum
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
you think he's a tortured sweetheart should have met his father (i played him too.) We don't get it, but I am fine lost all my weight plus a little more i'm actually below my pre pregnancy weight. Had to deal with bleeding for the first 3 weeks which sucks but it slacked off and of course general soreness, but i was up an moving in about a week and a half (I kinda had to be my kids are 3, 2 and 1 month).
Jace back pedaled quickly as she started pushing at him. He did not like others in his personal space especially when they were virtually yelling at him and poking him and all manners of other things there. Finally he snapped back not angry but just as irritated. Because if i don't it gets worse Bazi. This isn't something I want, it's not something i like! What do you want from me huh? To just think oh i'll be fine and poof it's gone! It doesn't work like that it never had and it never will! You don't think I've already thought about all this? You don't think I haven't cursed myself seven ways to sunday and back again every single damn time!? You don't think it doesn't drive me crazy to realize that i could hurt you, but if I don't fight and I just shove it to a deep dark place inside of me no one wants to see that it will be so much worse. I realize this and trust me I think about this it keeps me up at night, it gives me shadows beneath my eyes and it breaks my heart every time, but this is the only way! the only way I know how to work through it. Because Bazi I refuse to shove it down so that its worse and then I might kill someone in a spar or an argument like this. Don't you see if I hide it if I don't get control of it, which is what i am doing when i go to those borders to fight it will be so much worse and I will kill someone I care about?

Jace shifted his large shoulders and stared down at the ground fighting a war within himself, but he wasn't angry. He was stone cold tired and sad. He hated that he was some type of monster and that no one got it, that they just thought oh okay he can just ignore this part o fhim do something else to make it all better. It didn't work like that he couldn't just go garden and hide it, because if he did that if he hid behind his fear of his condition and he shoved it down so deep darkness ate it up he would hurt someone and it would be a brutal brutal killing and he would not survive himself, as a matter of fact he would probably kill himself if that happened rip his own chest open and cut the tethers to his heart.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
redrum - by Bazi - May 09, 2014, 05:40 PM
RE: redrum - by Jace - May 09, 2014, 06:08 PM
RE: redrum - by Bazi - May 11, 2014, 09:17 AM
RE: redrum - by Jace - May 11, 2014, 10:54 AM
RE: redrum - by Bazi - May 11, 2014, 11:39 AM
RE: redrum - by Jace - May 11, 2014, 11:57 AM
RE: redrum - by Bazi - May 11, 2014, 01:37 PM
RE: redrum - by Jace - May 11, 2014, 02:09 PM
RE: redrum - by Bazi - May 11, 2014, 03:30 PM
RE: redrum - by Jace - May 11, 2014, 04:03 PM
RE: redrum - by Bazi - May 11, 2014, 04:27 PM