Phantom Hollow Shadow Preachers
105 Posts
Ooc — H20
Both had something in common, making the sihlouette tilt her head and smile a tiny bit. She was at least relieved to know that she wasn't alone in being abadoned by a leader. Her ears perked forward as the male told about his pack. Malice almost destroyed his and left it in turmoil. His old leader left with the bitch and would most likely be gone from Teekons. At least, that's what Silver hoped. "I apologize sincerely for all the troubles she caused you." Silver said, wondering what the hell Malice did to leave a pack that almost fell apart because of her. She had officialy earned the title "Pack Destroyer" to Silver.

The scrawny girl looked towards the raven prince, hearing his words carefully. He indirectly offered her a home in his pack (and spoke of being the leader of it), making her tail wag a bit on the ground. His complimentary words made her happy internally, a small glimmer making its' way into her irises. She was tough to survive on her own, mostly since barely any large game wanders into the hollow. The only big meal she had was the sick deer, besides that everything else was small. "I might have to take you up on that offer" she said, wondering what his pack was like. Would she have to watch kids? Kill others? Do a batshit crazy activity?

Welp, anything was better than living in the hollow alone. Silver began to have her nightmares again, just like her sister. It plagued er every time she was awake, never letting her have a moment of peace. Focusing back into the real world, Silver looked towards the leader with icy eyes. "What is it you go by?" she asked curiously.
Adopt this pretty silhouette!
PM Me for more info!
Messages In This Thread
Shadow Preachers - by Damien - June 18, 2016, 02:40 PM
RE: Shadow Preachers - by Silver - June 18, 2016, 11:14 PM
RE: Shadow Preachers - by Damien - June 19, 2016, 10:28 PM
RE: Shadow Preachers - by Silver - June 19, 2016, 10:39 PM
RE: Shadow Preachers - by Damien - June 23, 2016, 07:44 PM
RE: Shadow Preachers - by Silver - June 23, 2016, 07:56 PM
RE: Shadow Preachers - by Damien - June 25, 2016, 01:30 PM
RE: Shadow Preachers - by Silver - June 25, 2016, 01:56 PM
RE: Shadow Preachers - by Damien - June 27, 2016, 02:08 PM