Larksong Grotto Forever is a Long Time
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
If wolves could blush that would be the very definition of what Aspen was doing right now, but since they cant she instead felt a huge warm feeling inside her as Charley called her cute when she was flustered. It was true, she had been but she guess it paid off as it led to him licking her face.

She was kinda surprised at what happened next though, instead of pulling his head back he began to nibble on her ear and then muttered the few words Aspen secretly had always hoped she would hear. "How would you like to be Aspen Pryor" he stated, and immediately she smiled and her tail wagged happily where she sat. Aspen Pryor. She loved the way that sounded when she said it in her head. Better than Aspen Calbero a name that came with WAY too many horrible memories, and the wolves that came with them. Her mind briefly flicked too her two borthers Convel and Onai but he quickly pushed them out again.

She hated those wolves with a passion, a very strong passion but now was not a time to be angry. "I would be honoured Charley Pryor, I truly would," she stated not being able to wipe the grin from her maw. The words I love you had played in her mind but she was not able to put the thoughts into words. Not yet anyhow. She licked his face a few times affectionately before returning her gaze to his eyes. He was perfect in his own Charley Pryor way.
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
Forever is a Long Time - by Aspen - June 22, 2016, 12:16 PM
RE: Forever is a Long Time - by Alder - June 22, 2016, 12:47 PM
RE: Forever is a Long Time - by Aspen - June 22, 2016, 01:03 PM
RE: Forever is a Long Time - by Alder - June 24, 2016, 10:07 AM
RE: Forever is a Long Time - by Aspen - June 25, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: Forever is a Long Time - by Alder - June 28, 2016, 10:16 AM
RE: Forever is a Long Time - by Aspen - July 03, 2016, 10:57 AM
RE: Forever is a Long Time - by Alder - August 11, 2016, 04:00 PM