The Sunspire How to disappear completely
Though she be but little, she is fierce.
44 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
But I think it's the bluest star that shines for you tonight. No doubt, she mused sadly. With a small sigh, she prepared herself to respond, continuing to look up at the sky. "Yes. Well." The words of explanation became stuck in her throat, and she swallowed heavily, trying to force the rekindled emotion of the past hours down.

"I had a nightmare last night about my parents' deaths. I don't have those kind of dreams very often, but when I do. . ." She looked back down at Noctura again, her chest constricting painfully with a sudden sense of bereftment. "You know, someone once told me that deceased ones in dreams are trying to send you a message. But why. . .why would they choose to make me relive that night?"

A light summer breeze flitted through her pelt, kissing her face with something akin to a lover's warm touch. "That night. So unlike this night. Snow so thick you could hardly see anything. Yet I saw it all." A sob rose in her throat so that she had to fight to force out those last few words. They came out breathy and uncertain; all was barely a whisper on the wind.
Messages In This Thread
How to disappear completely - by Qamar - June 06, 2016, 01:24 AM
RE: How to disappear completely - by Noctura - June 08, 2016, 10:50 AM
RE: How to disappear completely - by Qamar - June 21, 2016, 12:45 AM
RE: How to disappear completely - by Noctura - June 24, 2016, 07:44 AM
RE: How to disappear completely - by Qamar - June 26, 2016, 04:41 PM
RE: How to disappear completely - by Noctura - June 30, 2016, 06:48 AM