Sleeping Dragon i suggest next time try feeding me to dragons
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Otaim,” she says with a grin before Saria goes on to speak negatively of the Grotto wolves. She only knows what Thuringwethil tells her but she’s already caught on to the tension and if it keeps her wolves safe, she’s okay with it. Still, she speaks the truth. Reek had proven his cowardice, followed by the wolves in the moraine and her recent attack only continues to prove it.

Saria is about to leave when Wildfire steps up and Thuringwethil turns her head, feeling the warmth of a nose near her sensitive wound. Her ears shift on her head and she moves at the same time Wildfire steps back. Thuringwethil shifts her weight and stands, glancing back toward her friend as she explains briefly what happened. “One of the ones from the moraine,” she adds, remembering Wildfire had been there that day when Thuringwethil took their kill. “The wound’s not that bad,” she says to assure her, glancing toward the flame of a wolf. “Saria knows what she’s doing.”
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: i suggest next time try feeding me to dragons - by Antumbra - June 29, 2016, 11:06 AM