Sun Mote Copse Eating well, no more microwave dinners and saturated fats
176 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Going to assume that at some point Eshamun told her her name, but not her title, will change if desired!

When the male turned to face her she dipped her head and flattened her ears backwards in a respectful and submissive fashion. The words he'd been whispering had been enchanting to her, had drawn her ears forward and made her strain to hear them. She didn't understand them, of course, but had felt their pull all the same. His eyes fell upon her and she slowly lowered her head to place the antler at her paw. She moved her eyes up to meet his and then sent them back down to her gift. Her voice, when she spoke, was quiet but audible.

"Yes. I...I brought this antler to offer. Eshamun found me, shared with me the glory and the hope that is the many-armed God. I am new to...to this faith. I...Is this a decent offering?" She gestured to the antler. "I would not want to offend the many-armed God. There is much yet I still do not know, but Eshamun assured me it was He who lead her to me. I believe her, and I believe in the Many-armed God. My name is Asherah." It was clear she was a timid female, full of uncertainty. Molech had much work to do with her, but her words were sincere and the will to be changed and to follow His word were bright and clear in her anxious eyes. "I didn't mean to disturb you. I'm sorry, I tried to be quiet."

She glanced to the skull at the others feet, took in the flowers and decorations. It was, she assumed, the way offerings were meant to be made. It was attractive to the eye, though she knew nothing of offerings she though it was fitting. Perhaps her own antler could join the skull, to mirror the horns of Molech. She'd have to search for another, to complete the image, if so.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Eating well, no more microwave dinners and saturated fats - by Asherah - July 02, 2016, 03:53 PM