Sunbeam Lair tell me your favorite song
112 Posts
Ooc — Risa
sorry, she can be a little judgmental/proud butthead

Why a wolf would want to be called after a scoiattolo out of all of her choices was beyond Menta, but the cream kept quiet about her thoughts on that. She certainly wouldn't impose or assume to be a friend after a two sentence conversation, and so the Italian wolf tucked away all of the names into her brain for future reference. It was still nice to meet a new packmate, as Menta had not yet had the opportunity to meet more than a couple so far, and she kept her honest smile on her maw.

Menta fidgeted mentally for a moment as the other seemed to relax in the weather chit-chat, unsure exactly where to take the conversation towards but not feeling the need to move on quite yet. She was full of energy today, sure in her big plans, but this was worth the time invested. Being born into a pack meant that Menta felt she automatically knew and felt connected on a basic level to her packmembers, but here she didn't have that privilege - and so she was determined to put in the work to get to the same point.

Do you have a specific trade here in Ryūjin​? Menta asked, having come to find out that the packs around here had designated such things. She had met only those who had claimed to be scouts and ambassadors so far, but had heard whole lists of jobs wolves undertook and prided themselves on. 
Messages In This Thread
tell me your favorite song - by Menta - June 23, 2016, 09:49 AM
RE: tell me your favorite song - by Squirrel - July 03, 2016, 12:23 AM
RE: tell me your favorite song - by Menta - July 03, 2016, 10:07 AM
RE: tell me your favorite song - by Squirrel - July 03, 2016, 11:31 AM
RE: tell me your favorite song - by Menta - July 03, 2016, 11:53 AM
RE: tell me your favorite song - by Squirrel - July 03, 2016, 04:55 PM
RE: tell me your favorite song - by Menta - July 04, 2016, 03:34 PM
RE: tell me your favorite song - by Squirrel - July 07, 2016, 12:10 PM
RE: tell me your favorite song - by Menta - July 11, 2016, 12:28 PM
RE: tell me your favorite song - by Squirrel - July 11, 2016, 05:54 PM