Sleeping Dragon endless forms most beautiful
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
A howl roused Wildfire from a morning nap. She stirred, yawning and stretching, rotating her neck and rolling her shoulders with a series of accompanying clicks and cracks. When she was sufficiently limbered, she hopped to her feet, threw back her head and responded, "Welcome back!" before pausing, taking a breath and adding, "I'm coming to see you."

True to her word, the yearling traced the howl and found Gavriel not far from the borders. She grinned at him, tail wagging, as she approached. She wondered if it was her place to tell him the news about Gyda's litter, congratulate him on fatherhood. Unsure, Wildfire held her tongue, though she had other news for him. She wasn't sure he would want to hear it, not moments after returning home.

"I'm going to try visiting the caldera again and Thur would prefer I not go alone," she said as she bumped their muzzles together. "You wouldn't be interested, would you?" she asked, wincing a little apologetically, totally expecting him to tell her no way.
Messages In This Thread
endless forms most beautiful - by Gavriel - July 05, 2016, 06:52 AM
RE: endless forms most beautiful - by Wildfire - July 05, 2016, 08:18 AM
RE: endless forms most beautiful - by Gavriel - July 06, 2016, 06:01 AM
RE: endless forms most beautiful - by Wildfire - July 06, 2016, 09:51 AM
RE: endless forms most beautiful - by Gavriel - July 10, 2016, 07:59 PM
RE: endless forms most beautiful - by Wildfire - July 11, 2016, 10:45 AM
RE: endless forms most beautiful - by Gavriel - July 16, 2016, 12:09 PM
RE: endless forms most beautiful - by Wildfire - July 19, 2016, 05:52 PM