Silvertip Mountain I've been thinking
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Grayday turned his head at the sound of the voice, and paused his pacing when he noticed it was Ezekiel, Lord Gamma on High. Part of him wanted to give an irritable grumble, but he kept that part thoroughly in check; it wouldn't do to disrespect the male, no matter how much he got on Grayday's nerves. He'd earned his position the same as any wolf, and Grayday didn't like to write people off a jerks before he got down to the roots of their actions. Sometimes, he reminded himself, it is very hard to act the way you know is right.

So he gave a friendly wag of his tail and faced the other wolf more fully before sitting down.

"Hello, Ezekiel," he said respectfully, hoping the other wolf didn't think he was overdoing it. "I am... not in physical distress, if that's what you mean," he explained, not exactly sure what the younger male wanted with him. "Why do you ask?"

While a part of him still wanted to ignore the other male, Grayday knew that it was in his best interests to try and connect with every member of the pack. Not only would it keep the pack steady and strong - although that was very important - it would also help him to plant roots in this territory, and possibly exorcise the demons that'd been plaguing him since entering the land.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
I've been thinking - by Grayday Sr. - July 02, 2016, 07:03 PM
RE: I've been thinking - by Ezekiel - July 05, 2016, 09:24 AM
RE: I've been thinking - by Grayday Sr. - July 05, 2016, 09:46 PM
RE: I've been thinking - by Ezekiel - July 06, 2016, 07:01 AM
RE: I've been thinking - by Grayday Sr. - July 06, 2016, 09:36 PM
RE: I've been thinking - by Ezekiel - July 09, 2016, 02:06 PM
RE: I've been thinking - by Grayday Sr. - July 11, 2016, 08:41 PM
RE: I've been thinking - by Ezekiel - July 13, 2016, 08:02 AM
RE: I've been thinking - by Grayday Sr. - July 13, 2016, 09:05 AM