Sleeping Dragon i suggest next time try feeding me to dragons
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
With a few parting words, Saria suddenly turned to go. They were meant for Thuringwethil but Wildfire nodded absently, recognizing the words I, will, bring and you, if not the final one. She assumed it meant medical supplies of some sort. A grateful smile tugged at her lips and she bobbed her head again in response to the healer's gesture, eyes lingering on her retreating form only briefly before flicking to the commander. She was much too caught up in her to have noticed anything off about Saria's demeanor.

She no longer resisted her earlier urge, gently nosing and kissing the torn flesh behind her ear, careful not to touch the wound itself. "I'm glad it's nothing worse," she breathed into Thuringwethil's ear, pressing a smile into her black fur before nipping at her cheek and splaying suddenly at the commander's side. "She's bringing back medicine of some sort?" she guessed, glancing in the direction Saria had gone. She was grateful for this time alone with the Heda but still hoped she would be back soon, to help alleviate her partner's pain.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i suggest next time try feeding me to dragons - by Wildfire - July 06, 2016, 09:42 AM