Sleeping Dragon buy me a thorn before you buy me a rose
[time & tide]
479 Posts
Ooc — -
Guardian
Warrior
His time was split between guarding and hunting, and so often, when he wasn't doing one, it was the other -- although less of the latter, considering his interests and skill. After trading off primary guard duty, he'd put his nose down to the trail and set to work on the hunt though. Today's efforts had already rewarded him with an elusive gopher -- and a relatively plump one at that. He was satisfied with that for now, and headed in the direction of the whelping den's immediate vicinity to give it to the mother.

However he had begun to grow a little bolder when it came to leaving the food he brought, and curiosity regarding the puppies was building up more as the time went on. With his tail slack and neck carried low, he moved for the den's doorstep itself feeling decent about his approach -- especially since he did not come empty-handed. His nose quivered while he went as he gleaned his information, fresh and interesting, and he set his gopher down gently once there. Since he did not smell the Heda immediately nearby, he was a bit more apprehensive about the babies and their mother since he was less familiar with her when compared to the dark commander. But, he whuffed softly to announce his presence to test these waters. 

He did want to catch a glimpse of the new dragons he had been helping provide for and guarding, yet remained poised to get out fast if this proved to be unacceptable.
Messages In This Thread
RE: buy me a thorn before you buy me a rose - by Dio - July 12, 2016, 01:19 AM
RE: buy me a thorn before you buy me a rose - by Dio - July 13, 2016, 10:11 PM
RE: buy me a thorn before you buy me a rose - by Dio - July 18, 2016, 12:51 AM