Totoka River now i stand, the lion before the lambs
10 Posts
Ooc —
A great fluttering turned the tufted ears atop his crown, and all at once the sky began to fall on top of him in the form of an inky creature with wings. Bajeera could not help but to bristle his fur at the sight of the bat; it had so unceremoniously plummeted from the air, right into the very pool he had been gazing into. The mystics were not speaking to him, he gathered with a frown. Having darted several feet away, the feline lowered his skull toward the earth and peered curiously upon the winged beast of the night. Stars littered the sky above and the other pools reflected this vision, but the delta where the ink demon had fallen was still rippling out of disturbance. The Gul’Dan drew his lips over pointed fangs and his brows knitted tightly over the electric green of his vision.

With a few steady steps back toward the water, the mystic eyed the creature a moment longer before speaking in his tongue. Dae’mon, you have frightened Bajeera,” he hissed quietly at the fluttering mess of wings and ink. The lynx was familiar with the flighty creatures of the night, but never before had he found himself so close to the feathered sprites. The leathery limbs that seemed to stretch from his arms were an oddity and something to behold. Though the sprite had interrupted his commune with the mystics, the fel-eyed lynx had found himself incredibly curious.
[Image: lmGFwrN.png]
Messages In This Thread
now i stand, the lion before the lambs - by Bajeera - July 15, 2016, 05:39 AM
RE: now i stand, the lion before the lambs - by Azul - July 15, 2016, 02:35 PM
RE: now i stand, the lion before the lambs - by Bajeera - July 15, 2016, 02:49 PM